With many engagements that took place over the most recent holidays we figured now would be the perfect time to release a guide for all things related to Engagement Photos and Save The Dates. You probably already posted a cute photo of your hand with your new shiny ring on all of your social media accounts but now that the glitter has settled its time to start thinking about your engagement photos for your save the date cards.
Today we are going to go through our five favorite styles of Save The Date Cards and how to get your photos to work for you.
Navy is one of those colors like black or white that can almost go with any color you pair it with . We'll probably end up doing several navy Get the Look blog post as our journey goes on but for now we're paring it with the lovely, Rose Gold.
1. Bridesmaid's Dresses by Dressmeet.com
These lovely lace strapped dresses are a perfect touch of elegance to your bridesmaids dresses.
2. These Silk Rose Petals by WeddingDecorGarden on Etsy are perfect for your little flower girl to throw as she walks down the isle. They are a lovely bunch of navy, rose gold, champagne and burgundy.
3. Navy and Rose Gold Wedding Invitations by Anton Digital Designs. These invitations are available in both our Etsy and Zazzle Shops. These invitations are new for 2019 weddings and are perfect for those who wish to follow the trends. They feature a dark navy with a lovely rose gold accent for the hand drawn flower outlines. They are stylish and simple, modern and elegant and perfect for your upcoming wedding.
4. Pink Mavue Flower Bouquet by Roses and Dreams offers this beautiful silk floral wedding piece. What is great about this company is that you can custom what you need and how many you need of each item. This company is also on Etsy.
5. Reception Decor doesn't have to be overly complicated or expensive to be beautiful In the sample above you can see the table is decorated with a navy table cloth, beautiful gold dinnerware and glasses. Small simple flowers that do not overtake the table and leave plenty of space for people to talk among themselves at your reception. Photo by Marni Pictures.
6. Imagine your groom looking handsome as ever in a dark navy suit with a touch of the rose gold added to his tie and boutonniere. #perfection. Photo found on Pinterest. Original source Unknown.
7 . Your wedding cake can be a perfectly acceptable traditional white, 3-layered cake. But if you want to add a little bit of dazzle to your cake, this one is a perfect It still has the three beautiful layers of cake but accenting each layer looks to be a navy band of ribbon or fondant and gorgeous white flowers sit pretty on the top of the cake. Cake by imacmages.co.
Planning your upcoming wedding can be super stressful but we here at Anton Digital Designs want to help elevate that stress. We created these wedding stationery timelines with what month you should be shopping, buying and sending various elements of your wedding stationery.
These guides are available as 8.5x11" standard paper printable PDFs, so you can download, print and insert i to your wedding planning binder (if you have one).
Purple is one of the most popular wedding colors. It's frequently listed at the top of many expert wedding color lists. Today's get the look shows samples of how to use the color in the shade of Lavender.
Photo Credits: L-R, top to bottom
1.) Cake, Source Unknown, 2.) Ombre Invitation by Anton Digital Designs 3)Bridesmaids Dresses, W-Inzone.net 4.) Centerpieces, BloomNation, 5.) Reception Ideas, Grandioseparlor 6.) Groomsmen Boutonniere, KathyJohnson3 on Etsy
Cherry Blossoms to me always signify new life, new beginning, beauty, elegance. To add this flower to your wedding is such a romantic touch. With various shades of pinks and white, this design is perfect for your spring wedding.
Photo Credits from left to right, top to bottom:
A touch of gold can turn your wedding into a beautifully elegant affair with just a few accent pieces or a full blown gold bridesmaid dresses to gold accented plates, this color can work perfectly for any wedding.
Your dream wedding may be a few months, or even years away but that doesn't mean that you can't look for inspiration now for your perfect day.
Photo Credits from Top to Bottom, Left to Right:
June traditionally has been the month where most couples choose to get married. It's warm and most people tend to take vacations in the summer months. Meaning all those out of town guests will likely come and make a vacation out of your gorgeous wedding. However, with the rising costs of weddings, many modern couples are choosing other months that are more affordable. Like Winter.
Click read more to find out our suggestions and where to get the wonderful invitations shown above.
Terrific Teal Weddings
Finding a perfect color pallet for your upcoming wedding can be as simple as taking your favorite color and adding complementing colors. If you and your spouse to be have completely different styles things can get a little tricky. Teal is a great color choice when you’re completely unsure of what color to go with.
This color is perfect as it can come in many shades to add dramatic flare. It works for vintage wedding themes or modern and everything in between.
Our sample above uses various shades of teal and silver to create a perfect modern theme. You can find our invitations in our Zazzle Shop.
For this sample, we found adorable knee-length bridesmaids dresses, paired with a simple white bouquet. A gorgeous four-tier wedding cake that as ombré color frosting which adds a nice dynamic to the cake. I think that a bridal bouquet filled with white flowers with bits of teal flowed and give this bride a nice romantic contemporary look. Finally for your centerpieces you can always go big but we think painted mason jars work perfect as they allow multiple colors to break up the space and give your guests the ability to have conversations easily with one another.
Keep an eye out for more color combos we will feature in our blog and please share with a friend or family member who may be looking to add teal to their upcoming wedding.
Proudly we announce the arrival of our watercolor peony wedding collection. This collection is perfect for the couple who wants simple, stylish, modern wedding stationery and other coordinating items. Click below to head over to our Zazzle Store for more items in this collection.