Getting married during the summer months on a beach can be very romantic. Finding the perfect color suite can be simple if you take inspiration from the beach itself. In this teal and tan color inspiration you can see the beauty it adds to a summer beach wedding.
The lovely Hydrangea flower can bloom at various times depending on the specific flower breed but typically are available late spring to early summer. These flowers are big bushy flowers that are great for weddings. Use them in centerpieces, bouquets, as part of your cake or as the entire theme of your wedding. There are many options and we hope this post has inspired you with ideas for your upcoming wedding.
Navy is one of those colors like black or white that can almost go with any color you pair it with . We'll probably end up doing several navy Get the Look blog post as our journey goes on but for now we're paring it with the lovely, Rose Gold.
1. Bridesmaid's Dresses by Dressmeet.com
These lovely lace strapped dresses are a perfect touch of elegance to your bridesmaids dresses.
2. These Silk Rose Petals by WeddingDecorGarden on Etsy are perfect for your little flower girl to throw as she walks down the isle. They are a lovely bunch of navy, rose gold, champagne and burgundy.
3. Navy and Rose Gold Wedding Invitations by Anton Digital Designs. These invitations are available in both our Etsy and Zazzle Shops. These invitations are new for 2019 weddings and are perfect for those who wish to follow the trends. They feature a dark navy with a lovely rose gold accent for the hand drawn flower outlines. They are stylish and simple, modern and elegant and perfect for your upcoming wedding.
4. Pink Mavue Flower Bouquet by Roses and Dreams offers this beautiful silk floral wedding piece. What is great about this company is that you can custom what you need and how many you need of each item. This company is also on Etsy.
5. Reception Decor doesn't have to be overly complicated or expensive to be beautiful In the sample above you can see the table is decorated with a navy table cloth, beautiful gold dinnerware and glasses. Small simple flowers that do not overtake the table and leave plenty of space for people to talk among themselves at your reception. Photo by Marni Pictures.
6. Imagine your groom looking handsome as ever in a dark navy suit with a touch of the rose gold added to his tie and boutonniere. #perfection. Photo found on Pinterest. Original source Unknown.
7 . Your wedding cake can be a perfectly acceptable traditional white, 3-layered cake. But if you want to add a little bit of dazzle to your cake, this one is a perfect It still has the three beautiful layers of cake but accenting each layer looks to be a navy band of ribbon or fondant and gorgeous white flowers sit pretty on the top of the cake. Cake by imacmages.co.