Whether you're looking to host an outdoor wedding, garden wedding, greenery wedding or are just looking to be on trend this summer wedding season adding Eucalyptus to your wedding decor, invitations and more will help accomplish your goals. This super popular green leaf is easy to add to many different elements of your wedding and can be super cost effective with their large leaves.
Click read more to learn more about the images featured above and how easy it is to turn these looks into your own.
Today I am super excited to announce my latest wedding collection: Eucalyptus Wedding Collection. This collection is one that I am probably most proud of. It's unique, modern and provides a touch of luxury to your do-it-yourself wedding. Click Read More to find out what inspired me to create this wedding collection and to see the different items I created for it.
Happy first day of summer! I thought it would be fun to do a get the look that totally screams summer wedding to me. Today’s feature color is YELLOW! Bright as the sun and beautiful all the same this color can really make a statement at your upcoming wedding.
Getting married during the summer months on a beach can be very romantic. Finding the perfect color suite can be simple if you take inspiration from the beach itself. In this teal and tan color inspiration you can see the beauty it adds to a summer beach wedding.
The lovely Hydrangea flower can bloom at various times depending on the specific flower breed but typically are available late spring to early summer. These flowers are big bushy flowers that are great for weddings. Use them in centerpieces, bouquets, as part of your cake or as the entire theme of your wedding. There are many options and we hope this post has inspired you with ideas for your upcoming wedding.
Navy is one of those colors like black or white that can almost go with any color you pair it with . We'll probably end up doing several navy Get the Look blog post as our journey goes on but for now we're paring it with the lovely, Rose Gold.
1. Bridesmaid's Dresses by Dressmeet.com
These lovely lace strapped dresses are a perfect touch of elegance to your bridesmaids dresses.
2. These Silk Rose Petals by WeddingDecorGarden on Etsy are perfect for your little flower girl to throw as she walks down the isle. They are a lovely bunch of navy, rose gold, champagne and burgundy.
3. Navy and Rose Gold Wedding Invitations by Anton Digital Designs. These invitations are available in both our Etsy and Zazzle Shops. These invitations are new for 2019 weddings and are perfect for those who wish to follow the trends. They feature a dark navy with a lovely rose gold accent for the hand drawn flower outlines. They are stylish and simple, modern and elegant and perfect for your upcoming wedding.
4. Pink Mavue Flower Bouquet by Roses and Dreams offers this beautiful silk floral wedding piece. What is great about this company is that you can custom what you need and how many you need of each item. This company is also on Etsy.
5. Reception Decor doesn't have to be overly complicated or expensive to be beautiful In the sample above you can see the table is decorated with a navy table cloth, beautiful gold dinnerware and glasses. Small simple flowers that do not overtake the table and leave plenty of space for people to talk among themselves at your reception. Photo by Marni Pictures.
6. Imagine your groom looking handsome as ever in a dark navy suit with a touch of the rose gold added to his tie and boutonniere. #perfection. Photo found on Pinterest. Original source Unknown.
7 . Your wedding cake can be a perfectly acceptable traditional white, 3-layered cake. But if you want to add a little bit of dazzle to your cake, this one is a perfect It still has the three beautiful layers of cake but accenting each layer looks to be a navy band of ribbon or fondant and gorgeous white flowers sit pretty on the top of the cake. Cake by imacmages.co.