Navy is one of those colors like black or white that can almost go with any color you pair it with . We'll probably end up doing several navy Get the Look blog post as our journey goes on but for now we're paring it with the lovely, Rose Gold.
1. Bridesmaid's Dresses by Dressmeet.com
These lovely lace strapped dresses are a perfect touch of elegance to your bridesmaids dresses.
2. These Silk Rose Petals by WeddingDecorGarden on Etsy are perfect for your little flower girl to throw as she walks down the isle. They are a lovely bunch of navy, rose gold, champagne and burgundy.
3. Navy and Rose Gold Wedding Invitations by Anton Digital Designs. These invitations are available in both our Etsy and Zazzle Shops. These invitations are new for 2019 weddings and are perfect for those who wish to follow the trends. They feature a dark navy with a lovely rose gold accent for the hand drawn flower outlines. They are stylish and simple, modern and elegant and perfect for your upcoming wedding.
4. Pink Mavue Flower Bouquet by Roses and Dreams offers this beautiful silk floral wedding piece. What is great about this company is that you can custom what you need and how many you need of each item. This company is also on Etsy.
5. Reception Decor doesn't have to be overly complicated or expensive to be beautiful In the sample above you can see the table is decorated with a navy table cloth, beautiful gold dinnerware and glasses. Small simple flowers that do not overtake the table and leave plenty of space for people to talk among themselves at your reception. Photo by Marni Pictures.
6. Imagine your groom looking handsome as ever in a dark navy suit with a touch of the rose gold added to his tie and boutonniere. #perfection. Photo found on Pinterest. Original source Unknown.
7 . Your wedding cake can be a perfectly acceptable traditional white, 3-layered cake. But if you want to add a little bit of dazzle to your cake, this one is a perfect It still has the three beautiful layers of cake but accenting each layer looks to be a navy band of ribbon or fondant and gorgeous white flowers sit pretty on the top of the cake. Cake by imacmages.co.
Bee Themed Baby Shower Games
So far this week we introduced the Bee Theme Baby Shower Invitations, Gender Reveal Party Invitations that included the diaper raffle cards and the Thank You cards in an earlier post on this blog. Today I am introducing the newest product of this line which is my baby shower games.
You can get everything that you need with these games. There are 7 in the package (the biggest game package I've done to date!!).
- Name that Food (with jar labels)
- Don't Say Baby
- Baby Bingo
- Mommy's Wishes
- Price is Right
- Baby Scramble
- Whats on Your Phone
I worked really hard on these games. I'm so glad that I get to share them with everyone. They are available in my Etsy Shop. Go check them out!
I've honestly been working on this blog post now since Monday. I have been super busy with work and creating that it has taken me much longer to get out than anticipated. I also fail hardcore at blogging. I love designing and making but writing about what I love to do is so hard for me.
This week I kicked off my theme week. And we've started with a very beautiful bumble bee baby shower collection. Part one was on Monday and featured this beautiful set below.
DIY Bee Themed Baby Shower Package
Set comes with both the baby shower invitation and the gender reveal invitation so you don't have to wait to download. Also included automatically is the matching thank you card, diaper raffle.
DIY What Will It Bee - Bee Gender Reveal Party Invitation
The invitations are editable in Adobe Reader. So you can instantly download, edit and print all within only a few minutes.
Part two will include matching Baby Shower Games! Look for that later today.
I decided something this weekend that would greatly help me in my quest for creating new invitations and designs consistently. I love creating things in Photoshop and the least little thing can inspire me to create something beautiful for a blushing bride or a mommy to be. The only problem with this is then sometimes I get overwhelmed with ideas and end up with nothing, or a bunch of half started projects. So to clean this up and challenge myself in new ways I have decided that for now on I will hold weekly themes.
Each week will sponsor a different theme with different items from weddings to baby showers and all the parties in between and after. There are so many items that I want to get in my Etsy Shop that I figure this will be one of the best ways that I will be able to do that.
This week's theme is Baby Showers. I have one collection that will slowly become available this week and another design that I have started and scrapped so many times because I simply couldn't get things to work the way I wanted. I'm finally going to tackle that project and get it up because it is too beautiful not to share with all of my mother's to be.
As usual my designs will be the DIY fully editable instant downloable type. That's a mouthful!
I can't wait to show you my work.
The first of my latest collection will be up later today so be on the lookout.
Also don't forget my Chalkboard Baby Shower Collection promotional sale will be expiring soon! Get in on the deal before it goes away.