The lovely Hydrangea flower can bloom at various times depending on the specific flower breed but typically are available late spring to early summer. These flowers are big bushy flowers that are great for weddings. Use them in centerpieces, bouquets, as part of your cake or as the entire theme of your wedding. There are many options and we hope this post has inspired you with ideas for your upcoming wedding.
With many engagements that took place over the most recent holidays we figured now would be the perfect time to release a guide for all things related to Engagement Photos and Save The Dates. You probably already posted a cute photo of your hand with your new shiny ring on all of your social media accounts but now that the glitter has settled its time to start thinking about your engagement photos for your save the date cards.
Today we are going to go through our five favorite styles of Save The Date Cards and how to get your photos to work for you.
Navy is one of those colors like black or white that can almost go with any color you pair it with . We'll probably end up doing several navy Get the Look blog post as our journey goes on but for now we're paring it with the lovely, Rose Gold.
1. Bridesmaid's Dresses by Dressmeet.com
These lovely lace strapped dresses are a perfect touch of elegance to your bridesmaids dresses.
2. These Silk Rose Petals by WeddingDecorGarden on Etsy are perfect for your little flower girl to throw as she walks down the isle. They are a lovely bunch of navy, rose gold, champagne and burgundy.
3. Navy and Rose Gold Wedding Invitations by Anton Digital Designs. These invitations are available in both our Etsy and Zazzle Shops. These invitations are new for 2019 weddings and are perfect for those who wish to follow the trends. They feature a dark navy with a lovely rose gold accent for the hand drawn flower outlines. They are stylish and simple, modern and elegant and perfect for your upcoming wedding.
4. Pink Mavue Flower Bouquet by Roses and Dreams offers this beautiful silk floral wedding piece. What is great about this company is that you can custom what you need and how many you need of each item. This company is also on Etsy.
5. Reception Decor doesn't have to be overly complicated or expensive to be beautiful In the sample above you can see the table is decorated with a navy table cloth, beautiful gold dinnerware and glasses. Small simple flowers that do not overtake the table and leave plenty of space for people to talk among themselves at your reception. Photo by Marni Pictures.
6. Imagine your groom looking handsome as ever in a dark navy suit with a touch of the rose gold added to his tie and boutonniere. #perfection. Photo found on Pinterest. Original source Unknown.
7 . Your wedding cake can be a perfectly acceptable traditional white, 3-layered cake. But if you want to add a little bit of dazzle to your cake, this one is a perfect It still has the three beautiful layers of cake but accenting each layer looks to be a navy band of ribbon or fondant and gorgeous white flowers sit pretty on the top of the cake. Cake by imacmages.co.
Planning your upcoming wedding can be super stressful but we here at Anton Digital Designs want to help elevate that stress. We created these wedding stationery timelines with what month you should be shopping, buying and sending various elements of your wedding stationery.
These guides are available as 8.5x11" standard paper printable PDFs, so you can download, print and insert i to your wedding planning binder (if you have one).
Purple is one of the most popular wedding colors. It's frequently listed at the top of many expert wedding color lists. Today's get the look shows samples of how to use the color in the shade of Lavender.
Photo Credits: L-R, top to bottom
1.) Cake, Source Unknown, 2.) Ombre Invitation by Anton Digital Designs 3)Bridesmaids Dresses, W-Inzone.net 4.) Centerpieces, BloomNation, 5.) Reception Ideas, Grandioseparlor 6.) Groomsmen Boutonniere, KathyJohnson3 on Etsy
Cherry Blossoms to me always signify new life, new beginning, beauty, elegance. To add this flower to your wedding is such a romantic touch. With various shades of pinks and white, this design is perfect for your spring wedding.
Photo Credits from left to right, top to bottom:
A touch of gold can turn your wedding into a beautifully elegant affair with just a few accent pieces or a full blown gold bridesmaid dresses to gold accented plates, this color can work perfectly for any wedding.
Your dream wedding may be a few months, or even years away but that doesn't mean that you can't look for inspiration now for your perfect day.
Photo Credits from Top to Bottom, Left to Right:
Today I'm super excited to announce , not one, not two, but six beautiful invitations for your upcoming Christmas Party that are currently available in my Zazzle Shop. Hurry to get yours today and enjoy a great party this holiday season.
1. Most Wonderful Time of The Year
This invitation really suits every household looking to throw a fabulous party. It is available with the wording for Christmas or Holiday Party depending on your preferences.
2. 'Tis the Season to Sparkle
The Winter Holidays are sparkly and beautiful. To me it's one of the most beautiful times of year, This invitation takes that spirit, the beauty of the holidays and incorporates it into a beautiful design that your friends and family will love. Featuring faux-gold glitter and foil, this invitation has a little something for everyone. Available with the wording "Christmas Party" or "Holiday Party".
3. Reindeer Games
This invitation was one of the first ones I created this season and boy did it spark off my creativity for Christmas. Is it December 25th yet??? This invitation features an adorable reindeer with a poinsettia crown, perfect for your upcoming Christmas Party or your child's Christmas Party.
4. Merry and Bright
I've played around with Merry and Bright for years. It's one of my favorite Christmas Phrases and now I have an invitation that is stylish and simple but perfect for the phrase. The invitation features modern typography, twinkle lights and the promise of tons of fun.
5. Cookie Exchange
I love cookies, especially Christmas Cookies. This invitation features commonly baked Christmas Cookies perfect for your upcoming Cookie Exchange Party.
6. Making Spirits Bright
Who doesn't love a good cocktail party? This invitation might not be for the kiddos but it is perfect for your upcoming Christmas Cocktail Party. Featuring fun, modern typography, this simple and stylish invitation will impress both your friends and family.
Now with fall upon us and winter coming, birthday parties are having to go inside to prevent children from getting sick. This doesn’t mean we have to limit ourselves from fun parties though. Today we are going to show off 6 fun indoor party invitations that will give you plenty of ideas for your child’s upcoming birthday.