Getting married during the summer months on a beach can be very romantic. Finding the perfect color suite can be simple if you take inspiration from the beach itself. In this teal and tan color inspiration you can see the beauty it adds to a summer beach wedding.
Besides Christmas, the most wonderful time for any student is now. Graduation. They've worked so hard to accomplish everything that they have done up to this point. It's an exciting period in any young person's life. Graduating from High School or University should be announced proudly to all of their family, friends, and anyone else they feel should deserve to experience the joy they feel for themselves. This is why it is important to have a graduation announcement that speaks true to you. Check out the links below for the invitations shown above to start personalizing your graduation announcements.
1. Modern Gold Graduate, Graduation Announcement
2. Trendy Geometric Graduation Announcement in Neutral
3. Brush Stroke Photo Graduation Announcement
4. Chalkboard Graduate Graduation Party Invitation
5. 2019 Grad, Graduation Announcement
6. Class of 2019 Tassel Graduation Announcement
Check out our Zazzle Shop for all of your customizable Graduation Announcements and Party Invitations.
The lovely Hydrangea flower can bloom at various times depending on the specific flower breed but typically are available late spring to early summer. These flowers are big bushy flowers that are great for weddings. Use them in centerpieces, bouquets, as part of your cake or as the entire theme of your wedding. There are many options and we hope this post has inspired you with ideas for your upcoming wedding.
With many engagements that took place over the most recent holidays we figured now would be the perfect time to release a guide for all things related to Engagement Photos and Save The Dates. You probably already posted a cute photo of your hand with your new shiny ring on all of your social media accounts but now that the glitter has settled its time to start thinking about your engagement photos for your save the date cards.
Today we are going to go through our five favorite styles of Save The Date Cards and how to get your photos to work for you.
Navy is one of those colors like black or white that can almost go with any color you pair it with . We'll probably end up doing several navy Get the Look blog post as our journey goes on but for now we're paring it with the lovely, Rose Gold.
1. Bridesmaid's Dresses by Dressmeet.com
These lovely lace strapped dresses are a perfect touch of elegance to your bridesmaids dresses.
2. These Silk Rose Petals by WeddingDecorGarden on Etsy are perfect for your little flower girl to throw as she walks down the isle. They are a lovely bunch of navy, rose gold, champagne and burgundy.
3. Navy and Rose Gold Wedding Invitations by Anton Digital Designs. These invitations are available in both our Etsy and Zazzle Shops. These invitations are new for 2019 weddings and are perfect for those who wish to follow the trends. They feature a dark navy with a lovely rose gold accent for the hand drawn flower outlines. They are stylish and simple, modern and elegant and perfect for your upcoming wedding.
4. Pink Mavue Flower Bouquet by Roses and Dreams offers this beautiful silk floral wedding piece. What is great about this company is that you can custom what you need and how many you need of each item. This company is also on Etsy.
5. Reception Decor doesn't have to be overly complicated or expensive to be beautiful In the sample above you can see the table is decorated with a navy table cloth, beautiful gold dinnerware and glasses. Small simple flowers that do not overtake the table and leave plenty of space for people to talk among themselves at your reception. Photo by Marni Pictures.
6. Imagine your groom looking handsome as ever in a dark navy suit with a touch of the rose gold added to his tie and boutonniere. #perfection. Photo found on Pinterest. Original source Unknown.
7 . Your wedding cake can be a perfectly acceptable traditional white, 3-layered cake. But if you want to add a little bit of dazzle to your cake, this one is a perfect It still has the three beautiful layers of cake but accenting each layer looks to be a navy band of ribbon or fondant and gorgeous white flowers sit pretty on the top of the cake. Cake by imacmages.co.
Planning your upcoming wedding can be super stressful but we here at Anton Digital Designs want to help elevate that stress. We created these wedding stationery timelines with what month you should be shopping, buying and sending various elements of your wedding stationery.
These guides are available as 8.5x11" standard paper printable PDFs, so you can download, print and insert i to your wedding planning binder (if you have one).
Purple is one of the most popular wedding colors. It's frequently listed at the top of many expert wedding color lists. Today's get the look shows samples of how to use the color in the shade of Lavender.
Photo Credits: L-R, top to bottom
1.) Cake, Source Unknown, 2.) Ombre Invitation by Anton Digital Designs 3)Bridesmaids Dresses, W-Inzone.net 4.) Centerpieces, BloomNation, 5.) Reception Ideas, Grandioseparlor 6.) Groomsmen Boutonniere, KathyJohnson3 on Etsy
Cherry Blossoms to me always signify new life, new beginning, beauty, elegance. To add this flower to your wedding is such a romantic touch. With various shades of pinks and white, this design is perfect for your spring wedding.
Photo Credits from left to right, top to bottom:
A touch of gold can turn your wedding into a beautifully elegant affair with just a few accent pieces or a full blown gold bridesmaid dresses to gold accented plates, this color can work perfectly for any wedding.
Your dream wedding may be a few months, or even years away but that doesn't mean that you can't look for inspiration now for your perfect day.
Photo Credits from Top to Bottom, Left to Right: