Planning your wedding can be stressful, at Anton Digital Designs we try to make the process as stress-free as possible when it comes to your wedding stationery. A common denominator of stress when it comes to weddings is inviting guests. Once you have your guest list complete and you sit down to do your wedding invitations you'll want to make sure that your guests know exactly who is invited.
Properly addressing your wedding invitations will eliminate any confusion on who is and who is not invited. One way to do this is to use a two envelope system. This method has been the standard for many years and is considered the formal way to send out your wedding invitations
Handy Dandy Chart:
Below is a chart for your single friends, couples, guests with children and guests with professional titles that should be included when addressing your envelopes.
Free Printable Charts
Looking to add this amazing chart to your wedding planning binder or planner? No problem! We offer two sizes on our Weebly site to download and print at your convenience.
Whether you're looking to host an outdoor wedding, garden wedding, greenery wedding or are just looking to be on trend this summer wedding season adding Eucalyptus to your wedding decor, invitations and more will help accomplish your goals. This super popular green leaf is easy to add to many different elements of your wedding and can be super cost effective with their large leaves.
Click read more to learn more about the images featured above and how easy it is to turn these looks into your own.
Today I am super excited to announce my latest wedding collection: Eucalyptus Wedding Collection. This collection is one that I am probably most proud of. It's unique, modern and provides a touch of luxury to your do-it-yourself wedding. Click Read More to find out what inspired me to create this wedding collection and to see the different items I created for it.
Happy first day of summer! I thought it would be fun to do a get the look that totally screams summer wedding to me. Today’s feature color is YELLOW! Bright as the sun and beautiful all the same this color can really make a statement at your upcoming wedding.
Summer is right around the corner which means summer party invitations may be filling your mailbox. From Pool Parties to Ice Cream Socials to everything in between we have you covered for your perfect summer party. Click read more to find out more information about these sensational six summer invitations.
Getting married during the summer months on a beach can be very romantic. Finding the perfect color suite can be simple if you take inspiration from the beach itself. In this teal and tan color inspiration you can see the beauty it adds to a summer beach wedding.
Besides Christmas, the most wonderful time for any student is now. Graduation. They've worked so hard to accomplish everything that they have done up to this point. It's an exciting period in any young person's life. Graduating from High School or University should be announced proudly to all of their family, friends, and anyone else they feel should deserve to experience the joy they feel for themselves. This is why it is important to have a graduation announcement that speaks true to you. Check out the links below for the invitations shown above to start personalizing your graduation announcements.
1. Modern Gold Graduate, Graduation Announcement
2. Trendy Geometric Graduation Announcement in Neutral
3. Brush Stroke Photo Graduation Announcement
4. Chalkboard Graduate Graduation Party Invitation
5. 2019 Grad, Graduation Announcement
6. Class of 2019 Tassel Graduation Announcement
Check out our Zazzle Shop for all of your customizable Graduation Announcements and Party Invitations.
The lovely Hydrangea flower can bloom at various times depending on the specific flower breed but typically are available late spring to early summer. These flowers are big bushy flowers that are great for weddings. Use them in centerpieces, bouquets, as part of your cake or as the entire theme of your wedding. There are many options and we hope this post has inspired you with ideas for your upcoming wedding.
With many engagements that took place over the most recent holidays we figured now would be the perfect time to release a guide for all things related to Engagement Photos and Save The Dates. You probably already posted a cute photo of your hand with your new shiny ring on all of your social media accounts but now that the glitter has settled its time to start thinking about your engagement photos for your save the date cards.
Today we are going to go through our five favorite styles of Save The Date Cards and how to get your photos to work for you.
Navy is one of those colors like black or white that can almost go with any color you pair it with . We'll probably end up doing several navy Get the Look blog post as our journey goes on but for now we're paring it with the lovely, Rose Gold.
1. Bridesmaid's Dresses by Dressmeet.com
These lovely lace strapped dresses are a perfect touch of elegance to your bridesmaids dresses.
2. These Silk Rose Petals by WeddingDecorGarden on Etsy are perfect for your little flower girl to throw as she walks down the isle. They are a lovely bunch of navy, rose gold, champagne and burgundy.
3. Navy and Rose Gold Wedding Invitations by Anton Digital Designs. These invitations are available in both our Etsy and Zazzle Shops. These invitations are new for 2019 weddings and are perfect for those who wish to follow the trends. They feature a dark navy with a lovely rose gold accent for the hand drawn flower outlines. They are stylish and simple, modern and elegant and perfect for your upcoming wedding.
4. Pink Mavue Flower Bouquet by Roses and Dreams offers this beautiful silk floral wedding piece. What is great about this company is that you can custom what you need and how many you need of each item. This company is also on Etsy.
5. Reception Decor doesn't have to be overly complicated or expensive to be beautiful In the sample above you can see the table is decorated with a navy table cloth, beautiful gold dinnerware and glasses. Small simple flowers that do not overtake the table and leave plenty of space for people to talk among themselves at your reception. Photo by Marni Pictures.
6. Imagine your groom looking handsome as ever in a dark navy suit with a touch of the rose gold added to his tie and boutonniere. #perfection. Photo found on Pinterest. Original source Unknown.
7 . Your wedding cake can be a perfectly acceptable traditional white, 3-layered cake. But if you want to add a little bit of dazzle to your cake, this one is a perfect It still has the three beautiful layers of cake but accenting each layer looks to be a navy band of ribbon or fondant and gorgeous white flowers sit pretty on the top of the cake. Cake by imacmages.co.